"I became component of Devious Mud beta program

in Here is your first Forum Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:41 pm
by annating131 • 40 Posts

finishes the safety guild first is one of the activities That i used to enjoy. happy times."More information will probably be coming immediately, so be mindful of what is the news. Look out for web sites on how the event's shaping up, too, and become sure to follow runescape 2007 gold on Twitter and Facebook. Any questions? Look at FAQ.

"I became component of Devious Mud beta program, though I like the pre-eoc servers. Hell, even pre-ge times were great, going to world 2 would be a beast though, looking to decipher who's selling or buying what.""I recall messing around with friends in the past, doing quests and seeing how the game got a lot more "fancy". one day just playing like every other day, then *BOOM* fancy update appeared.But a few things i remember above all would be the endless hours i oftentimes tried, killing lesser demons back before EoC."

" I remember if your boogey bow was F2P. Full rune costs around ~180k gp. Holiday events that was entirely F2P, everyone got each of the possible rewards from it. The old dance emote. The old armor looks with the plumes. fifatd520

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Leonaford246
Board Statistics
The forum has 2267 topics and 2314 posts.