LAST SEASON'S PREMIER LEAGUE IS BORING

in Here is your first Forum Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:27 am
by playerhot • 90 Posts

Newcastle legend Alan - Shearer expressed last season's Premier League is boring. Shiller believes a lack of enthusiasm last year's Premier League, Chelsea can "jog all the way" to win the championship.
Shiller's something of a surprise that some remarks, because in the past the Premier League have boasted the world's best league.
Shearer said: "I hope this year's Premier League can be good-looking than last year, I do not think the Premier League is the last best hope for the new season, each team's performance can be better to Chelsea last year." Jogging "to win the league title they are almost in February to lock the league, there is no enough strong competitor. "
Shearer believes last year's top four of Chelsea, Manchester City, Arsenal and Manchester United in the new season will continue to occupy the top four. He also believes that this year's league championship will be more intense, but, Arsenal and Manchester United need "heavy reinforcements" to really participate in the championship in the past.

Manchester United coach Louis van Gaal hopes the team continues to sign superstar, Arsenal still on the transfer market to find a new striker.
Shearer said:. "Manchester United need to do the most effort Van Gaal had also said the team again introduce a world-class fifa 16 xbox coins players, if successful, I believe they will not be too far away from the championship."

"Last year a lot of leading Chelsea to win, they do not even have to go all out in the last 5-6 games, but the new season, they certainly can not go on like this, the top four teams in the rankings will change definitely."
"Chelsea is a big advantage with their experience in Costa last season and Fabregas were absent for a long time, I believe they will be even better performance of the new season. If they can complete the next weight pound signings, I also did not feel strange. Chelsea will no doubt be the new number one hot fifa 16 ps coins season. "

"Cech Arsenal is a good signings, but I think they also need a world-class striker to narrow the gap with Chelsea, although they already have Sanchez, but in my opinion is not enough."
"When you compare the line-up when Chelsea and Manchester City and Manchester United, who were there Aguero and Rooney. That's why I think the Gunners top fut 16 coins striker needs."
So more fifa 16 coins in www.fifa16coins4u.com online now..... come on, have a try in fifa 16 fun now!

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Leonaford246
Board Statistics
The forum has 2267 topics and 2314 posts.