Miroslav klose fight on 2014 World Cup at his best

in Here is your first Forum Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:01 am
by yajuan4183 • 18 Posts

Now Germany played for lazio striker miroslav klose said in an interview - he is now actively adjust the body state, so that he didn't have chance to break the record for career World Cup goals created by cristiano ronaldo. The retired Brazilian striker, who scored 15 goals in three world cups and three World Cup has been involved in miroslav klose with just one goal behind him - this means that in the Brazilian World Cup miroslav klose is likely to rewrite the record.

Miroslav klose in for the German national team scored 68 goals in 131 games, but this season he is suffering from a back injury and a thigh injury, and the German veteran is also have been struggle with injuries., miroslav klose said: "we all know, you and me break cristiano ronaldo's goal record is one of my goals. As long as I can match a ball, he has scored two goals I can be the first. Here is the fitness coach knows me well, he knows what I want. I want to be able to buy FIFA coins take out one hundred percent of the state in Brazil. But the team is always the first honor. About five or six teams are the favourites, luck is also a factor."

Germany, of course, is also one of the favourites to win the World Cup, but miroslav klose think the South American countries and European countries have more advantages than it, after all, Brazil's climate is also worthy of consideration. Miroslav klose continued: "I am in Italy and his teammates had some communication, they told me at last year's confederations cup, just over 20 minutes they don't know how to breathe. This is another way of football. So the South American countries have advantages, they know the climate condition.cheaprs166

Scroll up

0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Chasel Hawthorne
Board Statistics
The forum has 2040 topics and 2051 posts.