Suarez said the FIFA ban on his punishment

in Here is your first Forum Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:51 am
by playerhot • 88 Posts

Welcome to www.fifa16coins4u.com website, Suarez bite from the scene Chiellini time has past year, Suarez suspensions because the national team just missed the end of the America's Cup, the lack of fire rush to the rescue of the defending champion Uruguay final stop 8, fifa 16 ios coins Soares recently accepted FIFA shelling interview on his suspensions too heavy, you should give yourself an apology.

Brazil World Cup match against Italy in Uruguay, determine the qualifying situation between the two sides, the final victory over rivals Uruguay qualify for the knockout, but Suarez bite anger in the game has become a fan Chiellini shoulder most impressed scene. FIFA announced afterwards sentenced to nine national Suarez ban race and banned from football for nine months.

Bring a direct consequence of this disposal is absent this year led to Suarez Chile Copa America, the Soviet Union made it clear that the punishment of God is too harsh a recent interview, "I realized that their approach is wrong, and also do a good job of being Punishment of preparation, but I think fifa 16 android coins punishment or too heavy, they should apologize to me, like when I apologize to the same Chiellini. "

After this happened, Suarez was sophistry said he just lost balance and fell in the other body, and even his wife were married and did not tell the truth, but Suarez television expose the lies, when the punishment results announced Suarez also difficult to suppress their emotions. "When Tabarez told me the result, I tried to learn to be strong, but ultimately could not hold back the tears flow, everyone makes mistakes, but when told that you can not even enter the fifa 16 ultimate coins stadium, when it is simply difficult confidence in. "
BUY fifa 16 coins in fifa16coins4u online.. more bonus and cheap price! come on!

Scroll up

0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Chasel Hawthorne
Board Statistics
The forum has 2040 topics and 2051 posts.