Sensible lord this game is like BNS

in Here is your first Forum Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:55 am
by playerhot • 90 Posts

Optmization: sensible lord this game is like four years recent and my pc very needs to bring out the large guns on behalf of me to play it at stable Federal Protective Service...Unless there is a party around, within which cases, performance begin taking dips.

Lack of advantages of blade and soul gold account: beginning with the dearth of account-shared bank, associated being unable to send things to a different character in your same account while not having to shop for an approaching item for god is aware of what proportion. what's even the purpose of buying associate alternate character slot if there is not any profit for it?

Design: this can be additional of a private opinion, however whereas the costumes begin on a high note, just like the Jiangshi one, they start changing into very repetitive, ending up in precisely oriental dresses alternating coloring patterns, that extends to the boughten ones. the sole one I've seen within the store and caught my attention was the most recent Valentine one, and that is as a result of i am a pervert at bottom.
BY http://www.gameshop4u.com/games/bladeandsoul/Golds online now... come here for more bns gold cheap... with better service! well done!

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Leonaford246
Board Statistics
The forum has 2267 topics and 2314 posts.