Animation cancelling seriously isn't a new thing

in Here is your first Forum Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:55 am
by Ififafi • 23 Posts

Animation cancelling seriously isn't a new thing, and an abundance of other games had the item before Blade & Internal, with tricks like soar shots in Aion or maybe the ominous Furious Impose bug in Diablo III. Personally, I have not known about these ways persons become overpowered in Blade & Soul Power Leveling until I began playing to be a Destroyer, and around level 30 as i decided to fully spec on Cleave, I realised that you skills were cancelling just about every other's animation.
With this Destroyer, this is a uncomplicated matter of timing eventually left and right clicks or in case you have the basic attack in addition to cleave bound to different keys like R in addition to T, then you will likely be pressing those. I played around a period of time with this dirty component Blade & Soul, and it seemed that you're going to need somewhere around 0. 3-0. 5 seconds between a couple clicks or key presses with the animation cancelling to do the job. This is only the case in case you have a decent ping, likely under 75ms. Other classes in addition have skills that can cancel this animations of others as soon as timed right.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Leonaford246
Board Statistics
The forum has 2267 topics and 2314 posts.