imself out last week. Former West Bromwich Albion manager Stevve Clark had been among the other reported candidates. [url=http:/

in Here is your first Forum Mon May 16, 2016 10:39 am
by vive123654 • 92 Posts

BERLIN - Freiburg gained some hope in the battle against relegation from the Bundesliga by earning a 0-0 draw at Hertha Berlin on Friday. Oliver Torres Atletico Madrid Jersey . Hertha threatened early when Sami Allagui narrowly missed the target in the first minute. But the home side didnt create any real chances until late in the uneventful game, when Adrian Ramos had two long-range shots barely tipped over by Freiburgs goalkeeper Oliver Baumann. On the other side, Herthas goalkeeper Thomas Kraft foiled three attempts by Admir Mehmedi. Hertha remained winless at home in three straight games. The point pulled Freiburg even with Hamburger SV and Stuttgart on 19 points, but it stayed next-to-last on goal difference. Promoted Hertha suffered a setback in efforts to reach the Europa League. Jan Oblak Jersey . -- A horse with a humble pedigree. Gabi Atletico Madrid Jersey . Kansas centre Joel Embiid worked out Wednesday for the Cavs, who are trying to decide what to do with the No. http://www.authenticsoccerfanshop.com/Atletico-Madrid-FC/Jose-Gimenez-Jersey/ . - Minnesota rookie quarterback Teddy Bridgewater is out the Vikings game Thursday night against the Green Bay Packers because of a sprained left ankle.GLASGOW -- Norwegian coach Ronny Deila was hired as the new manager of Scottish champion Celtic on Friday. The 38-year-old Deila joined the Glasgow club on a 12-month rolling contract from Norwegian side Stromsgodset. He guided the club to its first Norwegian league title in 43 years last season. Deila takes over at Celtic from Neil Lennon, who quit last month after winning five trophies in four years. "I want to deliver the best attacking, exciting and entertaining football we can play," Deila said. The Norwegian "likes to play attacking, winning football, the Celtic way, something I know our supporters will endorse," Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell said. Former Ireland and Manchester United star Roy Keane had been in contention for the Celtic job but ruled himself out last week. Former West Bromwich Albion manager Stevve Clark had been among the other reported candidates. Real Madrid Jersey. Deila said former Celtic and Scotland midfielder John Collins was one of several candidates to be his top assistant. Lawwell said he was in talks with former Hearts and Sunderland keeper Craig Gordon, Deila shrugged off comparisons to Borussia Dortmund manager Juergen Klopp at a news conference. "I am Ronny Deila but I like Juergen Klopp," Deila said. "He is a modern leader, very close to the players, and I think that is important. You have to get the players to feel safe and they also have to feel loved, and Juergen Klopp is fantastic at doing that." The Norwegians first competitive game as Celtic manager will be a Champions League qualifier next month -- the first of three matches the club has to negotiate in order to reach the group stages. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '

Scroll up

0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Chasel Hawthorne
Board Statistics
The forum has 2045 topics and 2056 posts.