www.hotspurauthority.com

in Here is your first Forum Tue May 15, 2018 4:12 pm
by Xuwanghuan • 221 Posts

BEIJING Leandro Castan AS Roma Jersey , Aug. 5 (Xinhua) -- China improved supervision of coal mine safety in the first seven months of the year.

From January to July, local authorities imposed 3,967 administrative penalties, up 91.7 percent year on year, according to the State Administration of Coal Mine Safety website.

Fines totalled 333 million yuan (about 50 million U.S. dollars) Kostas Manolas AS Roma Jersey , up 93.9 percent year on year.

More mines were inspected and more safety issues detected.

Many provincial-level regions evaluated work safety practices and the effectiveness of their precautions against major disasters.

In the first half, the number of coal mine accidents and the death toll from those accidents dropped from a year earlier.

In pics: First freight train from Czech's Prague to E China's Yiwu

Highlights of 2017 IAAF World Championships Day 1 in London

Giant panda in French zoo gives birth to twin cubs, the first in France

Rwandan presidential elections kick off

In pics: lotus flowers amid morning mist in E China

1st high speed railway in Inner Mongolia starts operation

In pics: "dad of pandas" in SW China's Chongqing Zoo

Military parade held to mark PLA 90th birthday (Part I)

BEIJING, Dec.3 (Xinhua) -- Andray Blatche contributed 43 points to gave Xinjiang a boost in their 109-108 home victory over Beijing, while Liaoning recorded their 14th straight win after beating Guangsha 112-107 in the Chinese Basketball Association (CBA) league on Wednesday.

Blatche almost broke his knee after scored the first two points for the host Kevin Strootman AS Roma Jersey , but the former NBA Brooklyn Nets forward chose to stay on the court and helped Xinjiang establish a 18-8 advantage.

Beijing took the lead at the end of the first half 48-47.

The game suspended for around 10 minutes due to the chaos after Blatche was fouled by Zhang Songtao when Beijing outscored Xinjiang 86-79. Then Xinjiang stormed a 10-0 run before the game became a two-man-show.

Blatche grabbed 43 points and 15 rebounds for the team but his turnover with 9.4 seconds on the clock again put Xinjiang in danger while they led by only 109-108.

After Beijing's timeout, Stephen Marbury, who scored a personal season-high 46 points tonight, almost made a turnover when he passed the ball to teammates but had to see Xinjiang win by an one point margin.

Liaoning remain unbeaten after 14 rounds of the CBA league as they beat Guangsha tonight at home 112-107.

Liaoning's Lester Hudson nearly made another triple-double with 40 points, 10 rebounds and 8 assists.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: NoahCorey
Board Statistics
The forum has 2353 topics and 2402 posts.